- 2 heads of cauliflower, broken into popcorn-size florets
- ¼ cup (56 grams) coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup (15 grams) nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 450º F (230ºC). Toss the cauliflower with the oil until well coated, and then add seasonings. Mix well and spread it over the prepared baking sheets. Roast for 15 minutes and then toss the cauliflower so it cooks evenly, and then roast for another 15 minutes.
🍿 The cauliflower is done when it is crispy and golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving. YUM!
👉🏾 Going to give this a try?!